I am Jennifer Arce, the face behind Arce Photography. I was born in Colombia and have been living in South Florida since 2018. I moved to the US and married an amazing man, who motivated and convinced me to pursue my passion for photography. I left behind my career as a Pharmacist and began my new life doing what I love: taking photos and telling stories through them.
My photography style can be described as bold, modern and colorful, although I also dabble in black and white photography. My approach is to capture fun, spontaneous, and memorable moments.
Some facts about me:
- I love sunsets
- I enjoy listening to podcasts while cooking, cleaning or driving
- My ideal weekend is spending it as a couch potato reading a good thriller book
- My favorite music genre is pop, but after moving to the US I have developed a taste for country
- Exercise and I have always had a difficult relationship
- I have an irrational fear of Tsunamis and I have no idea why
- I like and appreciate all genres of photography